Property Management Accountant
Property Management Accountant within the shared service centre of the National Health Service
The client is the UKs leading health care provider.
- Able to demonstrate sound technical ability withing the Property division in order to accurately complete monthly accounts including Prepayments and Accruals and be able to reconcile all Balance Sheet controls in line timetable requirements.
- Provide variance analysis explaining movements in Property costs.
- Support creation of forecast and planning templates and be confident in reviewing and challenging submissions.
- Flexibility to undertake ad hoc projects to drive continuous improvement across all areas of property finance.
- Maintain accuracy of property databases, liaising with internal teams to understand individual contracts and implications.
- Understanding of UK accounting principles.
- Previous experience working within Property Accounting.
- Influencing skills due to the need to impart, gather and understand financial information across different functions within the business.
- Understands the principles and processes of effective communication and how to apply them, also to understand how to provide and actively seek feedback in a way which enhances confidence and commitment.
Competitive Salary, on-site car parking, Study support