Part-Time Accounts Supervisor
As a Part-Time Accounts Supervisor, your role will be responsible for supervising and developing the accounts team, overseeing the full accounts administration.
Based in Poole, my client is a leading supplier of education support services with a significant portfolio. They are a well-established and growing SME, looking for a new Part-Time Accounts Supervisor.
As a Part-Time Accounts Supervisor, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Prepare the calculation of VAT and make timely payments to HMRC.
- Assist monthly company payroll run, checking expenses, commissions and overtime claims.
- Manage payroll Journal process.
- Responsible for PAYE control and other control accounts.
- Responsible for accounts reconciliation and the monitoring of cash flow.
- Responsible for processing monthly BACS payments.
- Manage capital expenditure and Company's Asset Register.
- Manage year end activities. (Liaise with Accountants on year end activity)
- Responsible for the customer contract management process.
- Manage XERO & CRM system including relevant training updates and monthly sales invoices from CRM system.
- Manage facilities contracts.
- Manage the mobile phone contract, reviewing and checking monthly bills to Company policy.
- Assist in the integration of new systems and group company accounts if appropriate.
- Oversee Company expense process together with Audit checks/accounts accuracy for coding and VAT/depts.
- Supervise the accounts admin team, their performance and development.
- Ensure current procedure notes in place for all roles and responsibilities.
To be successful, you should have:
- Experience of supervising a small Accounts team (minimum one person).
- Experience of Accounts in an SME.
- Experience with Xero is essential.
- Short notice period advantageous (not essential).
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Hourly rate between £12 and £16 depending on experience.
- Competitive Benefits.
- Flexibility around working schedule.
- Opportunity to join a growing SME.