Exciting Financial Controller opportunity based in West London
No. 2 to the Finance Director with exposure to the wider business
My Client is a market leading global Media and e-commerce business who following a restructure seek an experience Financial Controller to join their team within in their West London office.
This instantly recognisable brand is a big player in the Media space and has been the market leader for many years. With a loyal customer base my client is exploring new markets.
The Financial Controller will lead the day to day running of the finance function and will be responsible for:
- Lead, manage and develop the finance team members
- Monthly close and statutory requirements
- Year end statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors
- Drive business decisions
- Corporation Tax and VAT returns
The successful Financial Controller will be fully qualified, ideally have experience from one of the Big 4 and have experience within industry. You will also ideally have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge and delegate
- Confident business partner to senior management
- Ability to develop direct reports
- Experience in Corporation Tax
- Knowledge of US and UK GAAP
- Team player
The successful Financial Controller position who will be based in the West London office comes with a very competitive base salary along with bonus and benefits.