Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you want to get experience in fund administration business? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- provide calculations of proposed fund distributions in accordance with distribution policies,
- liaise with portfolio managers to agree on fund dividends,
- report distribution figures to internal and external clients,
- assist in continuous process improvement by enhancing the controls to assure that correct dividend amounts are paid to investors.
You’ll be working in the Fund Services Reporting team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. We are part of the Fund Administration business for UBS and external investment funds. The team is responsible for number of various client and reporting processes. In this role you will work independently and will also have a chance to cooperate with different teams involved in the process, including Tax Management, Portfolio Managers, Transfer Agent, NAV Calculation and Product Control.
Your experience and skills
- understanding of terminology related to investment funds,
- an ability to work independently, plan tasks and organize your time efficiently to meet deadlines,
- strong communication skills to be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with different stakeholders,
- very good written and spoken English,
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA would be an asset),
- a university degree with a major in accounting, finance or economics would be an asset,
- work experience in financial services industry would be an asset.
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail,
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease),
- motivated with can-do and proactive attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.