Finance Business Partner
Your new company
The role is with a large further education provider based in Bristol. High quality innovative teaching supported by key partnerships and clinical expertise. Research excellence at every scale. The role is based mainly central, however may occasionally visit other sites.
Your new role
A 12 month fixed term contract. The Finance Business Partner works with School Managers, Divisional Heads and other colleagues to deliver their goals from a financial perspective. They are responsible for providing high quality financial advice and support to improve decision making, enabling strategic initiatives and improving financial performance. You will have 3 direct reports (part-qual) and overall has a responsibility of 10. The role is the key support to the Head of Finance Business Partnering.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- CCAB qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA).
- Excellent interpersonal skills including leadership and motivational capabilities.
- Proven ability to lead a team
- High level of negotiation and influencing skills - an ability to command the respect of academic and senior management staff, and to direct outcomes through persuasive arguments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.