1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
Accounts Assistant- Temporary 6 weeks- 25-30 hrs a week
Your new company
This business is based in Midsomer Norton and is well established within the consumer goods industry. They operate within the heart of the community which they serve.
Your new role
As accounts assistant you must be able to ensure that cash receipts and credit notes are entered and allocated against the correct invoices on sales ledger so that customer accounts are always accurate and up to date.
Additional duties include;
- To import the invoice file to sales ledger from our sales system and upload to invoice discounting daily
- To enter data into the invoice financing facility accurately and on time
- To ensure the sales ledger reconciles to the general ledger control accounts and invoice financing sales ledger
- To prepare the weekly journals for sales ledger, ready for entry into the general ledger
- To assist in other general accounting duties
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience of working within accounts or dealing with cash. Competent on Excel, experience of working with Sage preferred and experience of carrying out reconciliation procedures.
What you'll get in return
25-30 hours a week, set hours can be negotiated between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday - Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly