Junior Finance Analyst
Our client our a emerging FMCG business in the heart of Milton Keynes. An opportunity for a progressive analyst to join their growing team during an exciting period of expansion.
Leading company in the Milton Keynes area and one of the UKs fastest growing FMCGs. Since joining the market 15 years ago, they have steadily grown to become a market leader within their division and one of the UKs fastest emerging FMCGs businesses.
Junior Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- To work alongside the Senior Financial Analyst as the finance
- Understanding the existing processes and developing tools, reports and analysis to drive improvements in areas such as forecasting and budgeting.
- Assisting in the production of reports to the internal teams across the business
- To work closely with all members of the Financial Planning team to gain a full understanding of the function of FP&A within an FMCG environment.
- To support the Financial Accounting Manager and Senior Finance Analyst in adhoc analysis across all areas of the business.
- Support the Commercial budgeting and forecasting processes providing quarterly forecasts and an operating plan for all relevant commercial areas.
- To attend regular finance meetings as appropriate to gain a more thorough understanding of the commercial environment.
Junior Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA or relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills and ability to master technical skills quickly
- Ability to prioritise and manage parallel work flows with tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in an analytical environment dealing with large data sets and providing solutions to minimise manual processing
- Ability to summarise detailed data and present it clearly at all levels of the business
- Willingness and aptitude to develop and progress quickly through the business
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Some financial knowledge and a desire to grow the role
Great opportunity to join a company during an exciting growth phase, and a role that can catapult your through your analyst career.