Finance and Operations Manager
My client is looking for the successful candidate to have a range of skills, we take team development seriously, so training will be forthcoming on an ongoing basis to ensure full potential is reached. Progression within the business is also actively encouraged.
My client is a global provider of risk management and controls solutions to companies who run ERP software. An expanding and dynamic company with a fun, relaxed but professional culture, we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be involved in the core running of the business.
The key responsibilities of this Finance and Operations Manager are:
- Client project engagement (including budgets and resourcing)
- Finance (including sales and purchase ledger, reporting and analysis
- Staff team payroll and benefit package management
- Strategic policy and procedure reviews (ongoing)
- Facilities management of the London office (base location)
The successful candidate for this Finance and Operations Manager role will display the following:
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in business or finance
- Two years' experience of working in a support role
- Confident user of Sage or Xero software (or equivalent accounting software), ideally including payroll
- Experience of dealing with personnel issues (CIPD would be a bonus)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Resilient telephone manner
This role offers the chance to join a fast growing consultancy business that actively encourages progression, along with a competitive salary and other benefits.