Senior Pricing Analyst
My client, A successful and consistent Travel and Tourism business based in Welwyn Garden City are looking to expand their commercial analysis team and take on board a Senior Pricing Analyst.
The role will play an integral part in driving sales forward across the board due to the analysis done by the successful applicant.
My client are a market leader within their niche field and want to consolidate their position as such. In order for this to be done, prices and yield must be maximised at every opportunity to help driving profits forward.
The forward thinking of the directors led the business to look towards a specialised Senior Pricing Analyst that can provide invaluable insight about the market, sales trends and patterns.
This Senior Pricing Analyst role will involve:
*Closely monitor the performance of automated Yield systems and identify areas for improving functionality and future development
Responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of flight seat sales related data
Monitor flight sales performance against budget and market trends projecting future performance and suggest action for improvement of sales at all times
*To analyse sales statistics and capacities per sector and manipulate prices, duration's and accommodation to obtain maximum yield, load factor and profit on all flights for all destinations
*To monitor competitor prices and market conditions, identify anomalies and suggest corrective action necessary to ensure a competitive edge
*To liaise with the Marketing and Agency Sales Departments to promote the sale of distressed stock to UK Agents
*To continuously be aware of competitor activity and market conditions and to understand sales patterns and margins required
*To identify and develop future sales avenues
*To identify and develop tools to support the department's function and increase efficiency
*To work closely with the Commercial Director in identifying loss making routes for consolidation as well as popular routes for further future development
The successful candidate will be
- An experienced Analyst with a real eye for detail
- Someone happy when reporting and commentating (there will be a strong element of business partnering)
- Somebody familiar with how pricing models work and what factors may need to be considered before making changes
- Someone commercially focused who understands the impact of their role on the business
On offer is
- A competitive salary
- A role that carries real responsibility and importance
- The chance to forge a meaningful career with a business
- An opportunity for your analysis to have a real commercial impact