Financial Planning and Analysis
1 day left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
A newly created role for a Financial Planning and Analysis position in a highly successful and growing business in Solihull.
A highly successful and growing business based in Solihull.
As the Financial Planning and Analysis accountant, you will be responsible for the delivery effective, accurate and informative financial information.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will play a key role in developing effective and robust financial models to support effective decision making.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting with the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of the monthly cash flow forecasts
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Financial analysis as and when requested
- Evaluating new business opportunities
- Business partnering with Senior Management
- Presenting key financial information to internal stakeholders and budget holders
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Strong analytical skills and proficient using Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Logical and pragmatic approach
Competitive salary and benefits