I'm currently working with a reputable Financial Services organisation based in Cardiff looking for a Finance Analyst to join the Treasury function.
You will be dealing with Asset and Liability Risk Analysis within the Financial Services sector.
The client is known for it's progression and development. You will be given a clear progression path from the start and the different routes you can take within the finance team of 70 staff.
They offer an 8% pension, 12% bonus, private health care and study support for the right candidate.
Cardiff city centre based.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing liquidity risk
- Cash flow management and stress tests on Excel
- Monitoring current cash positions while adhering to company policies
- Assist the ALM Risk manager with the development and maintenance of appropriate systems, processes and controls to monitor and quantify ALM risk, incorporating the impact of stress scenarios
- Help monitor the mortgage and savings products on sale in relation to the macroeconomic environment , to ensure that ALM risk issues are always visible
- Manipulating large data sets through Excel
- Reporting MI information to the board/committee
- Business partnering
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Finance analyst experience
- Treasury exposure
- Financial Services background
- Strong social skills
Please apply with your CV if interested. Cardiff.