Finance Analyst opportunity working for a growing P.E backed business. The role is based in Central London and will suit someone working in a fast paced environment.
My client is a global FMCG brand and a market leader in their field. A multi-million pound turnover business the company is still growing. They have offices worldwide, with their main finance function here in London. The company operates in a sector which is used by all on a daily basis.
- Owning and controlling product costings for new and existing products
- Owning European project Capex/Opex budgeting & forecasting process
- Weekly and monthly sales & margin analysis by category, customer & region (assessing YTD & YTG impacts)
- Tracking management KPIs on a monthly basis
- Preparing Monthly/Quarterly board reporting deck
- Assisting in consolidating the European Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts through liaising with regional Finance Managers and relevant commercial/operational teams. This also includes preparing the Budget/Forecast packs for Board review and analysing the numbers
- Ad Hoc projects such as Taxation, Acquisitions (support in preparing and integrating product or company acquisitions) and implementing new system and tools for forecasting.
* Proficient in Excel and modelling
* HFM / OneStream experience desirable (not essential)
* Self-starter able to work autonomously
* Excellent communication - working cross functionally across various divisions, jurisdictions and with senior leadership
* Problem Solving - able to think on his/her own feet and provide recommendations to problems encountered
* Ambitious - Looking to make step up in career having mastered the basics. Keen to develop and motivated to be an agent to drive performance improvement across reporting and controls environment
* Leadership - demonstrating courage and passion to lead projects and challenge the existing status quo
The client is paying between £50,000- £55,000 including bonus and benefits.