12 Month FTC - £25000 - £33000 FTE - Finance Analyst - AAT Qualified or working towards CCAB qualification
Your new company
I am working with a client based on the outskirts of Kings Lynn who are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their team to provide financial information and advice to operational and senior management. The role offers excellent support from a friendly diverse team, use of all facilities including Gym and other sports facilities, discounted lunch, free parking and discounted shop for amenities.
Your new role
Specific duties will depend upon experience and qualification level. General duties will include assisting in the planning & forecasting process, monitoring KPI's and giving advice to managers, compiling, implementing and interpreting financial data to ensure that income and expenditure are correctly stated, along with forcast modelling and environmental scanning across business areas. Supporting Operational Managers by providing information and technical advice at monthly review meetings. You will ensure relevant management reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner and prepare monthly financial statements, whilst promoting financial awareness and ensuring compliance with standard financial procedures.
This is a challenging but interesting role with lots of variety depending on experience level.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good general level of education to A level or equivalent standard, diploma or degree desirable
- AAT qualified, part CIMA / ACCA qualified desirable or may be "qualified by experience" and have a willingness to study further.
- Management and financial accounting experience producing management information, interpreting results and analysing variances
- Provision of advice and guidance to cost centre managers around cash flow, P&L, trend analysis and business case support
- Ability to explain technical financial information and processes to non-financial persons.
- Working within a team to achieve results
- Experience of costing desirable
- Awareness of Planning & forecasting
- Knowledge of internal and external sources of data for planning purposes
- Intermediate spreadsheet and report writing plus accounting packages
- Able to manipulate large quantities of data
- Assistance in planning & forecasting financial modelling
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary with excellent company benefits including access to all facilities and discounted lunch. Scope for growth and development within the role. Study support if working towards CCAB qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly