Page Personnel are recruiting a Commercial Analyst for a successful food and drink business in East Manchester.
The role is working for a sector leading and acquisitive business with a significantly high client base requires a Commercial Analyst to join the business
The Commercial Analyst will play a key role in the delivery of insightful and accurate financial information.
As the Commercial Financial Analyst, you will be responsible to developing robust and effective relationships with a number of key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Developing accurate and insightful reports detailing performance indicators
- Supporting with financial modelling to support business changes
Evaluating margins and pricing of products
- Supporting with the budget setting process
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Providing valuable commercial insight as required by the business
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Be a Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA) or proven experience
- Have a proven track record of working within a commercial environment
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong system skills, including a proficient level of advanced Excel
£30,000 - £35,000 + Parking + Pension + Excellent Progression Prospects