Financial Reporting Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a newly-qualified to 1 year post-qualified ACA candidate to join in a broad developmental role with a growing consultancy organisation in central London.
My client is a consultancy organisation based in London which offers a broad range of services to financial services organisations. They have grown internationally in the past 5 years and are now targeting an IPO. In line with this growth and the future project, the Group Financial Controller is looking to hire an ACA qualified candidate into a Financial Reporting Analyst role with a key focus on career development.
As the Financial Reporting Analyst you will have a hybrid role across reporting, analysis, and modelling to provide you with a broad learning opportunity in your first role in industry. Based in the London HQ with the finance function your key responsibilities will include:
- Group reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis including statutory accounts preparation;
- Ownership of end-to-end reporting for particular entities with responsibility for producing the management information pack;
- Supporting the project to streamline reporting in line with IFRS for potential IPO;
- Lead role across budgeting and forecasting process;
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining models for use across the IPO project;
- Preparation of long term financial plans with core FP&A analysis required;
- Support the development of internal controls and procedures as appropriate;
- Working with the Group FC and CFO to support strategic decision making.
As a strong applicant for this Financial Reporting Analyst position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background;
- Show a background in audit and possess strong technical skills;
- Possess a solid understanding of IFRS reporting (ideally with multi-currency consolidation experience);
- Demonstrate strong excel skills (modelling exposure is highly advantageous);
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation, challenge stakeholders, and support senior management.
The offer to the successful candidate for the Financial Reporting Analyst role will be between £50,000-£55,000 depending on experience plus benefits including bonus, pension, PMI, and 25 days annual leave. You will also be provided with a bespoke learning and development plan to ensure your career development. In addition, you will have a number of projects to lead/support and exposure to an IPO process.