A superb opening for an ambitious part qualified committed to qualifying whilst developing a stellar career with a fast paced, global organisation. The Finance Analyst will be initially responsible for providing support to the Senior Finance Manager IT & Operations in all aspects of monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting with particular emphasis on process efficiency and improvement.
- Ownership of month end reporting processes – production of reporting packs for circulation to senior management
- Develop additional reports and improve processes and models as necessary to enhance the support offered to key stakeholders
- First point of contact for the subsidiaries Finance related issues.
- Monitoring the P&Ls of central functions cost centres.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting exercises, receive financial submissions, consolidate and incorporate to the presentation packs.
- Entering data in planning and budgeting systems (TM1 or Controller) and maintain the capital investment TM1 model.
- Support with tracking the financials of key projects
- Provide other ad-hoc analysis and participate in various financial exercises as required
- Part qualified and actively studying with 2-3 years’ experience in industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills will be essential as you will be expected to maintain, develop and build financial models.
- Strong organisational skills and a methodical approach to tasks.
- Proactive, high energy, result oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines
- Willingness to work in a multi-national environment communicating with colleagues in various locations Understanding of finance reporting systems such as Cognos / TM1 a plus
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Previous experience of supporting management reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes a significant advantage
- Experience of working in a large multi-unit matrix organisation a plus
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.