Your new company
My client is a European market leader in promotional merchandise and branding solutions. They provide creative, innovative and cost effective branded products to some of the world's best known brands.
Your new role
- Achievement of the monthly targets.
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes.
- Improve the timely collection of debt.
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports and your understanding of clients.
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 year's previous experience of credit collections from blue chip clients within a global business environment
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- To be target driven and strive for perfection
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail are crucial for this role.
- The ability to juggle and keep control of a number of tasks and remain calm whilst under pressure to deadlines.
What you'll get in return
A great place to work in a modern forward thinking business which includes: Competitive Salary - Bonus Scheme - Pension Scheme - Life Assurance - 25-28 Days Holiday - Sickness Scheme - Flexible Working - Development and Secondment Opportunities - Early Finish Friday - Fruity Friday - Monthly Get-Togethers -- Cycle to Work Scheme - Employee Assistance Scheme - Maternity Incentives - Childcare Vouchers to name a few.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.