Head of Finance - PT
My client an established commercial business within the education sector have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Finance to join their team.
This role oversees all financial aspects of our strategy and is responsible for the flow of financial information to the chief executive, the board and, where necessary, external parties such as investors or financial institutions.
- Overall control of the company's accounting function
- Formulating financial targets and budgets in accordance with the board
- Managing company policies regarding capital requirement, debt, taxation.
- Preparation of Management accounts, including reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts each month
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Production of annual plans
- Supervision of accounts staff Negotiation of Insurances.
- Control Vehicle MOT, RFL and breakdown cover
- Negotiation of Bank Facilities
- Control of cash
- Liaison with the auditors
- Preparation of Cash flow forecasts and summaries
- Preparation of statistical information
- Reconciliation PAYE
- Authorising Agency Invoices
The Person - Skills and Qualifications
- Degree level education
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant experience in Finance with at least 5 years in senior management
- Experience of managing professional staff
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.