Finance Director (part time: 2-4 days per month; negotiable day rate)
Working closely with the MD, bookkeeper, administration team and our external accountancy firm, the key responsibilities of the Finance Director include:
- Providing commercial and finance support to the management team
- Providing a hands-on accounting function with a strong focus on controls and processes
- Cash management including production of cash flow forecasts (short and long term)
- Production of monthly Management Accounts and KPIs
- Preparation of annual financial statements, corporation tax returns and company secretarial work
- Strategic development of the above activities to meet the evolving needs of the business
- Input to company strategy.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with experience of working at a senior level, ideally within a consultancy environment.
Our main office is in north Wiltshire, within easy reach of Swindon, Cheltenham, Oxford and Bristol. Our Scottish office is in central Glasgow and we are in the process of establishing an office in the USA.
How to apply
Please send your CV, together with a covering letter outlining how you believe you can add value to this new role by clicking on the apply button below. The closing deadline for applications is Friday 7th September 2018.
The selection process will involve an initial telephone interview and a face to face interview at our Cricklade offices.