Trainee Stock Accountant
Supporting the finance department and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. You will interact with various teams to gain an understanding of business processes and the potential risks associated with these procedures with a focus on stock. You will carry out a continuous programme of audits and provide the Stock Accountant with information to assess whether the company's systems
The client is a multi million turnover business in Cardiff looking for the right candidate to join their finance team with excellent opportunities for progression and career development.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience within a Finance environment or accounting graduate.
- Practical experience of accounting and/or banking/book keeping procedures
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff up to board level
- Be keen to progress with the business and develop their accounting experience
- Be studying ACCA/CIMA or recently qualified AAT would be preferable
- Have solid excel skills - V Lookups/ Pivot Tables minimum
If successful you will have a wide range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and a generous pension scheme
- Study Support
- Storewide discounts
- Excellent progression opportunities