An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced retail brands. They are looking for a Credit Controller (with admin and HR support). Based in the City of London.
Page Personnel are proud to represent a leading retail company who are growing at 40% per year and selling into 35 countries. They offer the opportunity for the right credit controller to expand their international and analytical skills in an ambitious environment. Based in the City of London.
- Taking ownership of the AR and collection process,
- Accurately maintain financial records, primarily processing receipt,
- Resolving outstanding payment issues,
- Generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner,
- Manage Accounts Receivable including but not limited to, managing customer's queries,
- Support our US & Canadian subsidiaries in collecting cash & building customer relationship,
- Ensure Daily bank reconciliation for all our entities (accountancy),
- Make daily collection calls and follow-up email,
- Send statement to outstanding customers and Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Ad hoc task when require,
- Three years of Experience in an established finance function (accountancy)
- Two years of experience in start-up, high growth business or retail industry
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent MS Office proficiency
- Problem solving skills and ability to provide solutions
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Curious and razor-sharp attention to detail
- Honest, discreet and trustworthy
A plus (but not required):
- French Speaking
- Experience with Odoo software (accountancy)
The successful credit controller for this role will be offered a salary between £26,000 to £28,000.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience.
Based in the City of London.