Property Credit Controller
This is a role for a Property Credit Controller to join the London based accountancy team.
Page are proud to represent this fast paced growing property company in the heart of London for a Property Credit Controller. This role is suitable for someone with residential collections experience.
The main responsibility of the Property credit controller will be:
- Chasing from residential tenants
- Collection of overdue rent
- Running credit checks
- Maintain current DSO status
- Using Qube
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Dealing with quires
The successful Property Credit Controller will have:
- Exposure in a credit control environment
- Strong understanding of Property collections
- Experience in a property collection team
- Strong work ethic
- Work well in a team
- Ability to be coached
- Keen to learn new skills
the successful candidate will be offered up to £32,000 per annum and have access to the extensive benefits package.