Senior Commercial Analyst
- Level of qualification
Leading the commercial function, as well as the reporting world leading blue chip business.
This global distribution company is a world-leader in its industry, and offers a highly progressive atmosphere.
Own and manage the full profit and loss for Ethical and Pharmacy One whilst providing day-to-day support to the commercial teams.
Provide clarity and understanding of Hospital reclaim process whilst ensuring a swift resolution to queries. To be the main liaison when dealing with external issues and when implementing changes to process / terms
Be the principle point of contact for the relevant Directors and Senior Managers. Act as the finance lead for all decision support, analysis and reporting.
Lead and review modelling, reporting, analysis and forecasting to improve accuracy and drive high quality. Understand the story behind the numbers and translate this into forward looking narratives and forecasts which incorporate: new strategies, initiatives, supplier & customer deals, and which align with underlying business and market Insight.
Manage the reporting of accurate and timely results that provide insightful commentary to the management, such that they in turn can drive informed business decisions and actions. Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of these areas, working in conjunction with the FP&A Manager.
Work with line manager and other FP&A managers to develop and deliver joined up financial analysis, reporting & commentary for all reporting and planning activity.
- Experienced in an FP&A environment
- Industry experience advantageous
- Experience working in a large corporate environment
- Strong commercial awareness
Skills and qualifications:
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with relevant post-qualification experience
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to analyse data and draw clear and concise conclusions and tailor communication to different audiences.
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
£48,500 + 15% bonus + £4800 car / cash + PLC benefits