To deliver financial information from diverse sources to support decision making for senior management and share finance information with 17 subsidiaries across Europe as part of a shared service function.
A global leader with an instantly recognisable brand, based in luxury offices in the Chertsey area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Finance Analyst role involves;
- Report & analyse sales & profit results in a timely manner
- Report overhead results of 17 subsidiaries across Europe
- Carry out monthly and quarterly sales forecast using SCM data
- Report level of channel inventory of products
- Assist and participate in drafting European business reports on behalf of European Office
- Maintain and update Business Information booklet
- As part of shared service function, support 17 subsidiaries and RPMs with financial data set regularly and on request
The ideal candidate for the Finance Analyst role;
- Must have previous analytical experience
- will have strong excel skills
- will ideally have worked in a Finance function previously
The Finance Analyst role pays up to £28,000 + 10% bonus, excellent benefits, and career development & progression.