An exciting opportunity exists for a Finance Analyst working within the Finance department based in Wallasey. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for timely accurate accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting of the labour and overheads element of cost of production.
The client is a vibrant company who offer award winning services within the leisure industry.
Well respected in the industry they place a strong emphasis on developing a great working culture for their employees.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Analyst role will be:
- Provide accurate and timely analysis and tracking of Actual v Budget for labour and overheads.
- Provide monthly forecast information.
- Identify, evaluate and maintain risks and opportunities within Labour and Overheads.
- Assist with budget/forecast process, providing detailed breakdowns and analysis.
- Maintain models to assist in labour and energy and to track variances to budget/forecast.
Your key skills as Finance Analyst will be:
- Part-Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and SAP Finance.
- Ability to partner across all levels of the business and respond to ad hoc queries independently.
- Good communicator, organised, excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work with confidential information.
The Finance Analyst role will offer the following benefits:
- £35k per year basic salary.
- Competitive bonus structure.
- Free parking.
- Opportunity to develop further skills within the role.