A Financial Controller is now required to join an SME in Worcestershire to support during an exciting period of growth.
A growing SME based in Worcestershire.
As the Financial Controller, you will report into the Managing Director and play a key role in the delivery of accurate and timely financial information.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparing the consolidated P&L
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Budget preparation and forecasts
- Overseeing all transactional finance activities including the purchase, sales and general ledger
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Analysing financial information as and when required
- A Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience accountant
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong system skills, Sage Line 50 highly desirable