Finance Analyst (contract)
- Finance Analyst (contract)
- Birmingham city centre
- 6 months contract
- Possible extension / permanent offer available
- £28,000.00 - £30,000.00
Client within the Legal Sector seeking a Part-qualified Finance Analyst to join their team.
As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for -
- Assist in the production of analysis/trend reports and Management Information Packs for senior management to aid decision-making and strategic planning in order to achieve business objectives.
- Risk Analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Implement and monitor robust financial reporting processes and procedures
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements daily, to cash book and general ledger.
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
- Self starter with strong initiative
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to network
- Great reconciliation skills