Opportunity to join an expanding medium sized organisation. This is a newly created role which will give variety and the opportunity to develop your career.
SME manufacturing organisation
As Management Accountant you will:
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant management reports to the functional leadership as required during the course of each period
- Assess and verify material monthly expenses recorded each period
- Assess and verify material cash flows occurring each period
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and statutory requirements through regular review of core processes
- Propose and action improvements to core processes and practices to maximise efficiency across financial operations and record keeping
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience of Management Reporting in a manufacturing environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills together with a commercial outlook will be essential.
£45,000 to £48,000