The role is s European facing Finance Director role and will be responsible for financial risks and strategic planing of the European business.
My client provides services and logistics solutions to the air industry. They have a global presence and are well-positioned for future growth.
The role of Finance Director is a varied mix of technical, commercial and strategic finance. You will have full responsibility for the P&L accounts, revenue recognition, payroll alongside operating cost control.
- Provide leadership to the regional finance teams on financial and commercial matters
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting as well as the 3 year plan for the European business.
- Ensure financial validity of investment proposals
- Actively involved in business development and assessing new business opportunities
- Implementing and driving the strategic plan across Europe
- Full oversight of the balance sheet, internal and external audit and to ensure accounting standards are met
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of operational experience in industry. You should be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate a track record of strong leadership.
Experience of investment and costing appraisals would be advantageous.
You should be open to travel within Europe.