Growing fashion brand in the heart of Milton Keynes! Continued market growth has led to some aggressive growth plans that have seen a number of exciting roles created across the business.
One of the UKs emerging fashion retailers and a future market leader. Their passion for design and immersive working environment make them one of the most exciting business to work for in the local area.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processing supplier invoices and preparation of supplier payment runs
- Regular invoice reconciliations
- Ensuring all relevant records are collected and correctly documented
- Liaise with external accountants to facilitate preparation of monthly management accounts, financial statements and tax filings
- Analysis of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with preparation of key analytics required for Management team
- Financial forecasting ensuring that financial model is accurate and up to date with most recent developments
- Set up of client contracts in invoicing system and internal forecast model
- Assistance with managing company's accounts
- Management of Finance email inbox
- Collation of payroll information on monthly basis as required by external payroll provider
- Submission of pension reports on monthly basis ensuring all required changes are processed correctly
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Studying towards AAT, ACCA, or CIMA
- Excellent level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Hard working, diligent and consciousness.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
- Able to work to a high level of detail in a faced-paced environment.
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed.
- Ideally candidates should have at least five A-C grade GCSEs, including English and Mathematics.
- General computer knowledge and good use of Microsoft packages (in particular Excel) is highly desirable.
- Proven practice and industry experience is highly preferable.
- Accountancy, tax and payroll experience is preferable.
An exciting role with a growing fashion business that would offer an excellent foundation to build a career within finance. If your a progressive accounts assistant, look no further!