£20.00 - £24.00 ph, Huntingdon, Management Accountant, Temp on-going
Your new company
Your new job as a Management Accountant will be working for a fast paced organisation based in North Cambridgeshire. Your main duties will include production and ownership of the month end and management accounting process. You will obtain a thorough understanding of the businesses in order to drive innovation, business performance and maximise shareholder value.
Your new role
- Ownership of the month end process. Liaising with budget holders in order to ensure the process is completed accurately and within deadlines.
- Ensure the accurate & timely preparation of monthly management reports for Group, the Leadership Teams and budget holders.
- Develop business reporting tools in order provide information to enable the business to make decisions to meet its strategic objectives.
- Monthly one to one meetings with budget holders reviewing financial performance and communicating with non-financial managers.
- Ensuring all month end controls/control account reconciliations are undertaken as required.
- Assist with statutory accounts and audits.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience producing the management accounts, looking at variances and reporting this to the wider business. Ideally you will have SAP experience (not essential) but you must have experience with financial modelling.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.