Finance Analyst, Bristol, Up to £45,000
My Client, is looking for a newly qualified accountant moving out of practice to join the team in a finance analyst role, offering the opportunity to be a part of an exciting, dynamic and growing company based in central Bristol with career progression potential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will report to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to provide budget, forecasting and commercial analysis to the business
- You will work with the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, completing recurring weekly and periodic analysis of financial KPIs
- You will support the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis with the annual budgeting process and re-forecasting throughout the year.
- You will undertake detailed analysis of performance and profitability in support of changes.
- You will deal with finance queries in a clear and concise manner, for non-finance staff to understand, and talking them through queries where necessary.
What you need:
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and ideally moving from practice to industry
- You will need strong Microsoft excel skills
- You will need to be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- You will need to be a good team player, with a strong work ethic and a keen eye for detail.
What you can achieve from this job:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing company with exciting plans for the future
- Great chance for people moving out of practice into a role that holds lots of responsibility for a national company - Opportunity to work closely with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
What to do now:
To apply for this role click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV or call us for a confidential and no-pressure chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job contact your local hays office to discuss potential job roles with our specialist experts.