£40,000 - £45,000, West Cambridgeshire. Finance Manager
Your new company
Your new role
As a Finance Manager your main tasks will be to ensure delivery of services to assigned business partners in accordance with service level agreements, oversees a portion of the month end close process for the accounting centre including account reconciliation, preparation of various journal entries, and preparation of monthly balance sheet. Books monthly entries as necessary based on supporting documentation.
You will undergo timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of reporting package and associated disclosures, preparation of financial statements in the appropriate format and any process improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part or Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/Other UK recognized accounting accreditation) or qualified through experience of 2yrs+
- Previous Team Lead Experience
- Flexible approach to working hours during peak reporting timelines
- Experience of ERP FI module preferably SAP
- Knowledge/Experience in Transactional/Corporate Tax
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly