A Debtors Analyst position for a fast-growing FMCG business in London. This position offers a competitive salary and study support.
My client is a fast-growing FMCG business based in London.
The key responsibilities of this Analyst position are as follows:
- Ensure cash flow is maximised through regular review of the aged debtors list, following up on balances with account managers and external finance contacts for both UK and International debt
- Own the process for recording and processing customer promotional discounts
- Assist with assessing and adjusting the promotional discount accruals to ensure correct accounting treatment
- Control the finance mailbox and ensure that tasks are divided up correctly and efficiently
- Be the main point of contact in relation to EDI customers and deal with any EDI issues
- Be responsible for compiling and distributing the weekly commercial reporting
- Ad hoc project work with the commercial financial analyst in relation to budgeting, forecasting, etc.
The successful candidate for this Analyst position will display the following:
- 2+ years' work experience, likely CIMA/ACCA/ACA trainee
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong Excel skills with an ability to quickly learn complex new systems
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external partners, e.g. sales, finance, marketing, product, partners
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
This role offers a competitive salary, career progression and study support.