5 days left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
A fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Financial Analyst role based in Cheadle.
Working for a well established, innovative, industry leading organisation. Based in a fast paced, supportive and friendly team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Accurate monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting
- Weekly cost centre monitoring
- Month end inventory reporting and analysis
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Reconciliation of monthly balance sheet
- Supporting the budget process
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar position - Essential
- Be part CIMA/ACCA qualified - Desirable
- Have exposure with product costing - Desirable
- Be confident using MS Excel - Essential
- Have used finance system SAP - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £36,000 per annum + Parking + Pension