A growing retail company in Borehamwood are looking for an Office Coordinator to join them on a permaneny full time basis. You will be based on reception and answer calls and complete administration tasks for different line Managers.
Paying a competitive salary of £23,000 - £26,000 with working hours of 9-5:30pm. You will ideally have some office experience, have a good telephone manner and be able to use Word and Excel.
My client are a growing Food Manufacturing business based in the heart of Borehamwood. They have a medium sized head office and sell their products in many different stores across the UK. This role has come about due to growth, you will sit on the front desk and be responsible for answering calls, setting up meetings rooms and general administration.
- Reporting into a friendly Operations Manager
- Sitting on reception
- Answering incoming calls
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Staff expenses
- Ad hoc reports
- Arranging travel for line managers
- Meeting and Greeting clients
- Assisting with invoicing
- Some office experience is essential
- Someone living local to Borehamwood
- Hard working person who can use their own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Looking to progress
Whats on offer?
- A full time permanent role that is very varied
- Career progression and a competitive salary
- Local position with flexible working hours
- A great company with friendly staff