Due to continued growth, a newly created role for a FP&A Analyst for this forward thinking business is now available.
A sought after, forward thinking and growing organisation based in the West Midlands.
As the FP&A Analyst in this newly created role, you will be responsible for providing commercial insight and valuable financial information to aid effective decision making.
This is a high profile position and will interact with a number of Senior Managers.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing and analysing the budget and forecast data
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Responsible for financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Business partnering with key operational heads
- Trend analysis and key findings
- Supporting with the budgeting process
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA)
- Strong communication skills and proven track record of developing effective relationships
- Strong Excel skills, ideally at an advance level
- Proactive and pragmatic approach
Competitive salary and benefits