Accounts Assistant - Growing Retail Business - Permanent - £27,000 - Central London
Your new company
This international hair care company is looking to hire and Accounts Assistant in their London office (a 5 minute walk from Oxford Circus). The candidate will work amongst a team of 6 other finance individuals. If you are looking to work within a fast-growing and highly established hair care company, this is the role for you.
Your new role
Within this job role, candidates must have a minimum of 1 years experience working within the fiance sector and be proficient with excel. Typical duties will include:
- Entering supplier invoices and uploading approved copy invoices into the accounting software
- Working closely with Senior Accounts Assistant to ensure all invoices are processed accurately
- Filing of supplier invoice
- Responsible for credit control calls, liaising with clients and building relationships, to ensure payments are collected in a timely manner
- Administering month-end billing process, checking accuracy of draft invoices received from offices against project data and ensuring compliance with VAT regulations, returning final invoices to offices for issue to clients
- Entering invoices into the system for review and posting
- Processes daily accounts receivable deposits and banks cheques when required
- Electronic filing of remittance advices according to established procedure
- Credit checking of new clients
- Runs reports as required, and provides additional administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the department
What you'll need to succeed
The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and is able to gel within a new team with ease. Candidates must be well organised and able to keep on top of any tasks at hand, with the ability to speak to any level of management within the company.
What you'll get in return
In return, candidates will receive much experience from a highly regarded hair care company and gain knowledge on the industry itself. Salaries can each up to £27,000 and have 25 days holiday. Study support will be offered for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly