Working in Harlow, the successful Management Accountant will provide strong leadership skills combined with a finance background that shows real attention to detail and reporting. Looking at weekly forecasts, cost variance and management accounts will be some of your key responsibilities.
Our client is a leading manufacturing provider based in Harlow. They pride themselves on their people and provide a full range of training, enrichment in a dynamic working environment, our client are constantly growing and are looking for exceptional candidates to join their business.
The key responsibilities for this role include;
- Having full control of the finance and management function.
- Compilation of annual budgets as well as periodic forecasting.
- Control of balance sheet ensuring reconciliations are timely and accurate.
- The production of weekly and monthly management accounts.
- Working closely with the contract accountant to provide savings against flex budget, operational performance and to continue the improvement across the business.
- Cost variance analysis and reporting, including supporting narrative for financial and non-financial managers.
- Preparation of periodic reviews and to attend meetings as required.
The successful Management Accountant will;
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or QBE.
- Demonstrate drive, energy and a commitment to the continuous improvement of performance.
- Must be flexible and respond positively and accurately to the business demands.
- To have excellent IT skills with proven leadership and management skills.
Great benefits package with career progression