Junior Accounts Assistant
- Processing purchase invoices
- Processing sales invoices
A well known fashion brand with a great reputation in the market place and a growing business
Working for this well-known Fashion Brand within the Finance team. You will report into the Director of Finance and deal with a backlog of work.
Your duties will include:
- Inputting purchase invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Inputting sales invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Dealing with both purchase and sales ledger queries
- Cash posting
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Reconciling and matching invoices
- Posting nominal ledgers
- Processing expenses
- To apply you need to be available for as little or as long as is necessary to get through the workload.
- You will ideally be studying your AAT studier and would like to gain more accountancy & finance experience.
- Ideally you will have Sage Line 50
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible hours (8 - 4, 9 - 5, 10 - 6)
- Exposure to a well known fashion brand
- Fun place to work