To support the corporate finance lending business by timely and accurately reporting and analysing property transactions and to maintain a strong financial control environment.
* To note: Applicant must be proficient in Sage 50.
Real estate investment firm based in Mayfair.
- Liaise closely with the deal team to monitor investment activity to ensure proper documentation for payments, sale invoicing and capital deployment
- Timely financial analysis and reporting of legal entity performance
- Dealing with and maintaining companies house filings
- Coordinate across the team to improve the timeliness and quality of financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts for legal entities
- Partnering internal and external stakeholders
- Qualified by experience, Finalist or Affiliate/Exam qual
- Ability to hit the ground running, with a proactive attitude and good team-skills
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Skills and Experience
- You should be able to demonstrate a basic awareness of how corporate deals are structured
- Advanced Excel (essential)
- Sage Accounts
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified candidates will have an advantage
- Strong understanding of accounting principles - double entry bookkeeping
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with SPV's and how they interact with holding companies
£45,000-£55,000 + Bonus + Benefits.