Brand new career development opportunity for a Finance/Budget Analyst to join an Operational Finance team.
Your new company
A global leader and innovator in the technology/engineering industry, this company is well-established and respected for providing solutions for customers across the world.They offer a wealth of long-term career development opportunities and progression within the organisation.
Your new role
As a Finance Analyst, you will be reporting to the Head of Operational Finance liaising with project teams and managers to support the production of financial reports for use within the business. This is an ideal role for the right candidate looking to further their career in management accounting and grow within the business.
- Provision of analysis of inventory and work-in-progress
- Support financial reporting and control of Development Programmes and maintaining project financials
- Month End close and reporting duties to include (but not limited to) analyses, journal preparation and general ledger reconciliations
- Balance sheet reporting and control
- General ledger postings
- Supporting generation of costing rates
- Analyses of profitability
- Financial management and maintenance of works numbers orders
- Determine rationale for variances between actual and budget/forecast by conducting enquiries
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a responsible, highly self-motivated team player who is also able to work unsupervised and take ownership of your work. You will tackle obstacles under pressure in a calm and accurate manner whilst being able to meet deadlines, and have the ability to present and communicate financial information succinctly and confidently to all levels of the organisation. You need to have excellent IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Ideally, you will be working towards or hold ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications with knowledge of manufacturing ERP systems.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a generous salary package + pension whilst also being able to take advantage of 25 days holiday entitlement + 8 bank holiday. You will also have free secure parking, flexible working hours and there is an opportunity for study support to complete the relevant qualifications to the role. You'll be provided with ongoing support and training as well as the potential to further your skills and challenge yourself to enhance your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.