Senior Commercial Analyst
An ideal career move for an ambitious newly qualified this role is highly visible and responsible commercial role in a truly fast paced, growing global organisation with responsibility for reporting, forecasting and analysis . Primary point of contact for unit heads as the business partner.
Drive profitable growth and be an integral part of the decision making process whilst also driving continuous improvements in analysis & reporting.
- Own and manage a full P&L .
- Manage a team providing day-to-day support for commercial areas.
- Be the principle point of contact for the commercial team.
- Finance lead for all decision support, analysis and reporting.
- Financial modelling, reporting, analysis and forecasting.
- Provide insightful commentary to the management through budgeting and forecasting.
- Work FP&A managers to deliver robust financial analysis, reporting & commentary.
Experienced of FP&A in a complex, margin accretive & cost conscious environment
Strong commercial awareness
Recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with relevant post-qualification experience; would suit a newly qualified making first move into industry or from a PLC environment seeking a move into management
Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
Excellent verbal and written communication skills - a confident presenter
Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.