Intercompany Management Accountant (Temporary)
This role, Intercompany Management Accountant (Temporary), is an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified candidate to work on a contract basis in an international Media company. The position is based in the City of London and is looking for a candidate who is confident with inter-company reconciliations.
Our client are an international media company with a number of different billing entities. The position will report to the Finance Director and will be working in a team of 10.
The position will be based in the City of London.
This role, Intercompany Management Accountant (Temporary), involves
- Preparing the full set of management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Variance analysis
- Profit and Loss
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany billing when needed
- Accountancy based
- Based in the City of London
- Paid hourly on an ongoing basis
The candidate we are looking for, Intercompany Management Accountant (Temporary), must
1. Be Part Qualified or a Finalist
2. Be immediately available
3. Have experience in intercompany reconciliations
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Media sector and progress.