Financial Operations Analyst – Newly Qualified Accountant
InvoiceFair is a market leading Irish Fintech, providing an innovative alternative finance option through receivables trading. Our platform enables SMEs access working capital finance immediately by selling invoices, purchase orders or their recurring revenue to a pool of professional investors.
Our platform combines Executive level Finance & Industry expertise with the power of technology to create a platform that provides SMEs with an alternative way to fund their business. InvoiceFair is 4 years in existence, though in the past 3 years alone, the platform has funded over €250 million of SME working capital finance.
We are now in a period of rapid growth, launching new technology, expanding our team and growing our client base. As a result, there is an exciting opportunity to join this expert team.
We are searching for a recently qualified accountant with an analytical mind to join the team to help us enhance the customer experience and deliver operational excellence. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a key role working closely with the CEO, CFO, Finaincial Controller along with the Tech, Back-Office & Settlement Teams to ensure that best practice prevails across all aspects of the business.
Specifically, the role requires someone with a bright analytical mind and a keen eye and attention to detail.
Aspects of the role include:
- SME Risk assessment & analysis - conduct due diligence to approve prospective SME as Member on the Platform and present to weekly approval committee meeting
- Verifying deals for auction based on bespoke verification checklist templates outlining defined parameters and strict SLA s for turn-around time.
- Managing daily Auctions, auto deployment of buyers funds and all external bidding activity
- Closing auctions and setting up payments for further dual authorisation to SMEs
- Sending trade confirmations to sellers ( SMEs) and Buyers ( Investors)
- Managing settlement of deals upon receipt of funds into the segregated account
- Reconciliations of Platform to various segregated accounts
Ideal candidate profile – Recently Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CAI, CIMA etc) with:
- Interest in innovation
- Understandng of SME Credit risk
- Highly numeric with a razor sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of operational risk
- Quick acurate delivery of excellent internal/external Service
- Ability to define and articulate process improvements
- Excellent product knowledge and develop an understanding of the trade process flow
- Must be flexible, prioritise, work to deadlines and ensure queries resolved in a timely manner
- Competent Excel skills and the ability to manipulate data
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely in both written and verbal context
- Show a high level of commitment and professional work ethic
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent time and priority management skills