Page Personnel are currently working with a global manufacturing business to place a Finance Analyst into their Liverpool finance team. Responsibilities will include providing financial data and insight to support business decisions, act as a partner with non-financial stakeholders and become heavily involved in the budget and forecasting process.
An international manufacturing business with multiple sites across the UK and abroad. They offer the perfect platform for part-qualified finance candidates to go within, not only via internal progression but also through ongoing training and CIMA/ACCA study support.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Production of budgets and forecasts for the Liverpool site
- Preparation of management accounts and weekly flash reports
- Variance analysis to feed into accounts packs
- Cost and margin analysis to support key business decisions
- Develop, train and mentor junior finance personnel
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Previous experience in a similar Finance Analyst position
- Ability to train and develop junior finance team members
- Ability to build key relationships with various stakeholders
- £30000 - £35000
- Study support
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Attractive pension scheme