Working for a P.E backed SME with a fantastic working environment.
Fantastic career progression in a forward thinking, dynamic organisation.
My client is a private equity backed Media business located in Ealing who due to an internal promotion seek a Finance Manager to join their small finance team. The business is exploring new markets and is well positioned to grow. As a result. this is a great time to be joining a vibrant, forward thinking organisation.
The Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Group Management Accounts
- Management Accounts for varying teams
- Preparing invoices for varying business lines
- Statutory Accounts
- VAT Returns
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Process and system improvements
- Analysis to drive new markets
The successful Finance Manager will ideally be:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to partner with non-finance
- Experience of working in or auditing SMEs would be desirable.
The Finance Manager position based in Ealing comes with a very competitive salary £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits.