Financial Reporting Specialist in Group External Reporting
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how to analyse financial data and to prepare relevant financial information? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• support the preparation of certain disclosures in UBS's Financial Statements in interim and annual reports in accordance with IFRS and other relevant requirements
• coordinate the production of tabular disclosures for which more than one function needs to provide input to
• contribute to the completion of the comprehensive UBS wide disclosure checklist process to ensure that the Financial Statements in its entirety are meeting relevant IFRS, SEC and FINMA disclosure requirements
• perform analytical reviews on internal and external reporting products
• substantiate and document evidence for internal and external report commentaries
• prepare and coordinate internal accounting control documentation with regards to external disclosures
• support the implementation and maintenance of new electronic reporting format (XBRL) in last mile reporting tool.
You’ll be working in the Group External Reporting team within Group Accounting, which is responsible for the production of UBS’s quarterly and annual consolidated and standalone financial statements and associated Management Discussion & Analysis. We are working on preparation of disclosures, as well as coordination and critical review of inputs prepared by other functions. Our value proposition is to mastermind associated external reporting and IT infrastructure, as well as to establish in-depth analytical reviews and internal accounting control documentation.
Your experience and skills
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or controlling
• 1-2 years relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry
• excellent MS Office skills, SAP BW knowledge will be a strong advantage
• strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills
• pro-active attitude and ability to learn from experience
• fluent in written and spoken English, German is a big plus
• able to communicate with multiple onshore clients on all levels of seniority
• methodical, well-organized and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• prepared for significant flexibility during close periods.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.