5 days left
- Level of qualification
- Part qualified
Finance Analyst, £35-45k depending on experience, High Wycombe
This innovative brand name is experiencing an exciting period of growth and as a result they need someone to join their finance team to help bolster their proactive business planning and analysis.
The Finance Analyst will act as the main point of contact to Senior Management and Directors across a range of departments including Marketing, Sales and Operations. You will take a lead role in launching new initiatives including pricing, costing, profitability analysis and associated reporting. You will support the budgeting and forecasting process working alongside key stakeholders across the business.
This position will grow and develop over time giving you the exposure and opportunities to fast track your career.
The successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a similar analytical role (Commercial Analyst, Finance Analyst, FP&A, etc)
- Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA and actively studying towards completion
- Experience gained within the FMCG/Food/Retail industries
- Passionate and positive team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Excellent IT, data manipulation and reporting skills
This position offers a highly competitive salary of £35-45k and an excellent benefits package.