A newly created Accounts Assistant role joining a Business in Abingdon.
An Abingdon based Organisation who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them in a newly created position.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will consist of the following:
- Responsible for submitting all Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Following up and managing all receivables and collections.
- Accounts Payable process, including obtaining approvals for invoices, coding and processing invoices.
- Dealing with external and internal stakeholders to deal with any accounts based queries and resolving these.
- Preparation of correcting Journal Entries, accruals and account analysis.
- Responsible for all cash and credit card receipts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing profit and loss reports.
The successful candidate will be studying for their Accounts qualifications (ACCA/CIMA) with generalist Accounts experience.
Excellent package and scope to progress within a growing business.